20 posts per page?

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Is there any way to limit the number of posts per page? I am already tired of scrolling and liked the 10 posts per page over 20.

The narrower format is also annoying. I have so much dead space in my browser now. I realize this is probably so it is more mobile-friendly... :(

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Think of all those extra calories you’ll burn moving your index finger to scroll those extra 10 posts! Think of it like Couch to 5K — soon you won’t find it tiring any more! You might even be able to graduate to scrolling 30 posts!

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
"Tired" as in annoyed... It was more to point out if specifying the posts/page was a feature we could control or not. Apparently not.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
"Tired" as in annoyed... It was more to point out if specifying the posts/page was a feature we could control or not. Apparently not.

Calm down, mate. If we can’t have a bit of levity from time to time, why bother at all?

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Huh - I'd always had mine set to 20 per page in the old system and just assumed that setting had carried over. Didn't even realize it was the new default. :)

GreyLord

Legend
If I could set mine, I'd set it to like...100...but I just like as many posts on the page at a time (yes...endless scrolling can get me scrolling for quite a while when a site has that).

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Another vote for customizing posts per page. I prefer more per page, myself, but I don't want to force my choice on everyone else. The old, old software used to allow a choice of 10, 20, or 30 posts per page, so I expect this feature is in Xenforo somewhere. We just need to wait for Morrus and company to find it.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
If it is possible to make it a setting, swell. Personally, I would rather have infinite scroll. Having to click on a "next" button or link is an annoyance. I've installed plug-ins on my browser to turn click-to-next page sites into all in one scrolling pages. "Next" should be when you scroll to near the bottom of the page and the site automatically loads more posts.

CapnZapp

Legend
If you're making a list of choices, please don't just limit it to various small numbers, like 10 or 30.

Or rather, please do, as long as you also include 50 and 100 on the list!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases