• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2006 ENnie Awards Fans' Choice Nominations Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Not that I'm a part of this process in any way, but let me mention that I only listed the URLs for publishers that didn't have one listed on Dextra's page.

Max

First Post
I'd like to nominate Dog House Rules for their excellent work on the Sidewinder: Recoiled products. Let's face it, anyone who can be nominated for multiple ENnies, even winning one, while publishing a non-fantasy western RPG in a market dominated by fantasy and sci-fi must be doing some mighty fine work.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Okay, how about RPGObjects? Makers of the Blood and ____________ line, as well as Darwin's World and Legends of ___________ and probably some other stuff

Vonlok The Bold

First Post
Max said:
I'd like to nominate Dog House Rules for their excellent work on the Sidewinder: Recoiled products. Let's face it, anyone who can be nominated for multiple ENnies, even winning one, while publishing a non-fantasy western RPG in a market dominated by fantasy and sci-fi must be doing some mighty fine work.
I will second this nomination. They do a fantastic job, and have oustanding customer service. It is obvious they care deeply about their products.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
http://www.enworld.org/ennies/links.html

now includes the latest nominations.

Please note that those publishers which are italicized mean that I have yet to confirm that they published a product during the eligibility period. Any keeners out there wishing to provide a link to a product (with release date) released by the nominated publishers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads