• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2007/11/01 Tabletop RPG Podcasts

charlesatan

Explorer
Lifted from my regular blog Bibliophile Stalker and from my Gleemax Blog.

Tabletop RPG (Mostly)

* Pulp Gamer episodes: Podcasting for Your Marketing Program, The Quiz, GAMA's Club and Organizations Program.
* Accidental Survivors does A Year's Retrospective.
* All Games Considered continues the Changeling coverage in addition to their regular features as well as an episode on Vampire: The Requiem.
* Canon Puncture covers Battlestar Galactica with Chris Perrin and Jaime Chambers and has an interview with Jared Sorensen (broken link as of posting) as well.
* Fear the Boot interviews Shane Hensley of Pinnacle Entertainment and has an episode on house rules and horror!
* The Bear's Grove Podcast has some actual play recordings: Spirit of the Century.
* Heroic Cthulhu actual play episodes: Naked (1, 2, 3), Statue (1, 2, 3), Music (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
* The Game Master Show interviews Rob Boyle of Catalyst Game Labs.
* The House of the Harping Monkey has several episodes up: After Dark #2 which talks about their feelings about D&D 4E among other things, the Farewell Episode to the Round Table, and more Piledrivers and Powerbombs.
* Virtual Play talks about Turtling in Roleplaying Games.
* Wandering Geek Podcast discusses Portable Wargaming and has their third all-music WGPR episode up.
* Yog Sothoth has their Halloween 2007 episode.
* Fandomaniacs has their 4th episode up and their topic is Creating a Spooky RPG Session.
* Fell Calls has an interview with Nathan Letsinger in addition to their Iron Kingdoms goodness.
* Fist Full of Comics and Games has the following episodes: Accenting Your Character, This Week in Geek, and comics for October 24, 2007, and all geeky stuff as of October 28, 2007.
* Grimm Studios latest episode is entitled Scare the Players, Save the Game.
* Gamer Radio Zero sits down with artist Brom and Ian Richards, and they also talk about World Wide D&D Game Day in their latest episode.
* 2d6 Feet in a Random Direction covers Halloween-themed games, Freeport, and Mutants and Masterminds in their latest episode.
* Dragonlance Canticle has an interview with Dragonlance author James Lowder.
* The Basics of the Game plays a production of War of the Worlds.
* Role Playing Public Radio (RPPR) has an episode entitled When Games Go Bump in the Night.

Grymhammer

Explorer
This is a sweet post, keep it up. I just listened to the farwell episode of The Round Table this afternoon at work. Tomorrow is Fear the Boot day for me, woot! I don't regularly listen to any of the others you've mentioned...

charlesatan

Explorer
When I originally posted the thread the latest episode of Sons of Kryos wasn't up yet. It'll be the first thing on my list in next week's podcast. =)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads