2007 ENnies Nominees - announced!

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Adventure

I am pleased to announce the nominations for the 2007 Gen Con EN World RPG Awards ("The ENnies").

As one of the judges put it, "I think we can all agree that everything that's on the list belongs there, even if we can't agree that everything that belongs there is on the list."

Voting begins Monday, July 16th. In the time before then, I would like to encourage fans to familiarize themselves with all the products in order to make an informed decision, and publishers to contact me as soon as possible to provide me with graphics, verbiage, links, and ceremony details.

Without further ado, congratulations to the following nominees for the Best Adventure category

Warhammer Fantasy RolePlay: Lure of the Liche Lord, Black Industries
DCC 34: Cage of Delrium, Goodman Games w. Midnight Syndicate
Xcrawl: Coney Island Crawl, Goodman Games
Time of Vengeance, Green Ronin
Thrilling Places, Hero Games
HM: Dungeon Magazine: Age of Worms Adventure Path, Paizo Publishing

www.ennieawards.com will be updated shortly with all the nominees.

Last edited:

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Monster/Adversary

There were insufficient entries to warrant a viable category, so all entries were considered for Best Supplement.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Software

Due to a lack of entries in this category, all entries were considered for Best Aid/Accessory instead and this category cancelled/closed for this year.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Miniature Product

I am pleased to announce the nominations for the 2007 Gen Con EN World RPG Awards ("The ENnies").

As one of the judges put it, "I think we can all agree that everything that's on the list belongs there, even if we can't agree that everything that belongs there is on the list."

Voting begins Monday, July 16th. In the time before then, I would like to encourage fans to familiarize themselves with all the products in order to make an informed decision, and publishers to contact me as soon as possible to provide me with graphics, verbiage, links, and ceremony details.

Due to a lack of miniatures, some entries from Best Aid/Accessory were moved into this newly-formed category dedicated to miniature-related products. Without further ado, congratulations to the following nominees for the Best Miniature Product category

The Deluxe Galleon, Dragonfire Laser Crafts
Modern Floorplans: All Saints Church, Fabled Environments
E-Z Dungeons, Fat Dragon Games
Conflict Chips
Game Mastery: Flip-mat Tavern, Paizo Publishing
HM: Hordes Line's Lord of the Feast, Privateer Press

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Regalia

Without further ado, congratulations to the following nominees for the Best Regalia category

Liber Chaotica, Black Industries
Witch Hunter's Handbook, Black Industries
Classic Battletech Total Warfare, FanPro
Order of the Stick: No Cure for the Paladin Blues, Giant in the Playground
Art of Dragon Magazine, Paizo Publishing
HM: Astounding Hero Tales, Hero Games

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Aid/Accessory

Without further ado, congratulations to the following nominees for the Best Aid/Accessory category

Deck of Many Things, Green Ronin Publishing
Hero Lab, Lone Wolf Development
GameMastery Combat Pad, Open Mind Games/Paizo Publishing
Game Mastery: Critical Hit Deck, Paizo Publishing
Promethean: Storyteller Screen, White Wolf Publishing
HM: Campaign Cartographer 3, ProFantasy Software

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Electronic Book

Without further ado, congratulations to the following nominees for the Electronic Book category

Frontier Towns: Fort Griffin #3, Dog House Rules
Magical Medieval Society: European Warfare, Expeditious Retreat Press
Nevermore Gazetteer, Expeditious Retreat Press
Classic Battletech Free Package, FanPro
Castle Shadowcrag, Open Design
HM: Kitsunemori, Dog Soul Publishing

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Free Product

Without further ado, congratulations to the following nominees for the Best Free Product category

Black Industries Web Site, Black Industries
Six-Guns: Lawmen- Earps and Mastersons, Dog House Rules
Nevermore Gazetteer, Expeditious Retreat Press
Classic Battletech Free Package, FanPro
Savage Tide Player's Guide, Paizo Publishing
HM: Scion: Hero- Of Shadows Yet to Come, White Wolf Publishing

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
d20

Without further ado, congratulations to the following nominees for the Best d20 category

Warlords of the Accordlands series, AEG
Dawning Star: Helios Rising, Blue Devil Games
Etherscope-Upload: Etherpunk, Goodman Games
Mutants & Masterminds: Ultimate Power, Green Ronin Publishing
Five Fingers: Port of Deceit, Privateer Press
HM: Ptolus- City by the Spire, Malhavoc Press/White Wolf Publishing

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Game

Without further ado, congratulations to the following nominees for the Best Game category

Qin, 7ème Cercle
Conspiracy X 2E, Eden Studios
Hollow Earth Expedition, Exile Game Studio
Faery's Tale, Firefly Games
Scion: Hero, White Wolf Publishing
HM: Esoterrorists, Pelgrane Press & Spirit of the Century, Evil Hat Games

Remove ads