2009 Ohio Gameday - May 16, 2009

Crothian

First Post
love to have you crothian, but I might be running during your changeling slot... depends on when keeper decides to run his sophie game( why yes, that game is dragging e out to ohio:p)

oh yeah, and is the same changeling game you'll run at gencon? because if so I call dibs on a slot for gencon

Keeper is running in the morning so that I can play in your afternoon game. That's the way it has to be!! :cool:

At gen Con I imagine I'll be running it plus its sequel.

xrpsuzi

First Post
Keeper is running in the morning so that I can play in your afternoon game. That's the way it has to be!! :cool:

You can do that?! Sweet. I guess that answers the age old question, does Crothian use his powers for good or for awesome :)

Sign me up for Scholar's game too! I've been meaning to give ninja burger rules a try and I can't say no to dinos, pirates, ninjas, monkeys, and robots. ever.

shaylon

First Post

At gen Con I imagine I'll be running it plus its sequel.

You can do that?! Sweet. I guess that answers the age old question, does Crothian use his powers for good or for awesome :)

Sign me up for Scholar's game too! I've been meaning to give ninja burger rules a try and I can't say no to dinos, pirates, ninjas, monkeys, and robots. ever.

Lies, all lies. Keeper is running in the afternoon. Are there any other afternoon games that are going to happen?

Qwillion

First Post
Stick me in a game that does not mind teaching someone.

Wish I would have saw this earlier i would have run "A Witch's Choice" I have the nifty neat battle maps and everything.

Any way I will bring some swag as door prizes as well

Remove ads