• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2011 Dream Dates

nedjer

Adventurer
Have we got anyone with some Actual Play on one of these. Seems a fairly huge potential for chaos.

Sure as taxes, if I went to the annual bunfight and some crazed fandude noised me up about the importance of re-thinking THACO in terms of differential equations, well I'd have to stab him with my fork. (Usually don't stick forks in ladies).

reveal

Adventurer
Have we got anyone with some Actual Play on one of these. Seems a fairly huge potential for chaos.

Sure as taxes, if I went to the annual bunfight and some crazed fandude noised me up about the importance of re-thinking THACO in terms of differential equations, well I'd have to stab him with my fork. (Usually don't stick forks in ladies).
We've been offering these for at least the last five years and publishers keep doing it, so I doubt there's much stabbing involved. ;)

nedjer

Adventurer
Five years without so much as a minor scuffle over the lemon meringue pie. :confused:

Just as well I've not applied with all those dudes in there. It'd get all broken biscuits the first time Monte Cook tried to snog me.

diaglo

Adventurer
:w00t:

i won a date with Monte. i am curious if he remembers me from the last time i won a date with him.

so if i get him liquered up enough what should i get him to agree to create for us? obviously it will be OD&D(1974) based...

howandwhy99

Adventurer
so if i get him liquered up enough what should i get him to agree to create for us? obviously it will be OD&D(1974) based...
I think he'll need an editor / developer for the system, but as far as what the project should be? Hmmm... I say let him go with whatever inspires him (you might want to inspire him...) I'd suggest to him going the module route, though a campaign setting would be cool. Watch out though, I suspect it may end up in the Outer Planes and if you have any disagreements with that you should make it known early.

And yeah, I bet it'll be high level. The guy has some skills.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads