WotC 2020 Was The Best Year Ever For Dungeons & Dragons

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone

1621441700664.png

1621441718403.png

Full article in the link.

It is a fabulous new. Not only they have survived the videogame age but now it is living its best time. most famous than ever, and no menace of satanic panic. We are like the first years of Disney resurection (Beast and Beauty, Aladdin, Mulan, Lion King..), with a great future ahead.

But it is not only republish old glories, but to work in a d20 system ready for universally-compatible genres, even with firearms, modern technology, sci-fi and superpowers, to allow the adaptation of famous franchises from comics, movies and videogames.

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
It is a fabulous new. Not only they have survived the videogame age but now it is living its best time. most famous than ever, and no menace of satanic panic. We are like the first years of Disney resurection (Beast and Beauty, Aladdin, Mulan, Lion King..), with a great future ahead.

But it is not only republish old glories, but to work in a d20 system ready for universally-compatible genres, even with firearms, modern technology, sci-fi and superpowers, to allow the adaptation of famous franchises from comics, movies and videogames.
so some new settings and classes plus subsystems?

I am sure WotC has got enough ideas for new settings. WotC also said time ago about "modules", ideas as monster training, managing a realm, mass battles, and I guess they are working yet with that, but now focused for computer-role-play-games.

Also I would guess Hasbro will acquire some company in the future, and even I suspect one will be the next.

Remove ads