D&D 3E/3.5 20th level possibly official WotC pregens

Ahzad

Explorer
So does anyone remember when WotC was releasing all the Dragon sets back in the 3.0/3.5 days? They did a black, blue, a white (icing death), the colossal red. They were also doing all the various D&D minis at the same time.
I was pretty sure they put out some 20th level pregens around that time as well b/c the sheets correspond with one of the minis that were released back then, pretty sure they weren't unique minis, just a generic fig. Their names were Crucius, Tauroc, Seelah, Cerowain, Vultram, Ansrail, and Stratos. I've got the sheets physically, so I downloaded them from somewhere back in the day, and would like to have them digitally so I can print them out as needed. Anyone know of a where these pregens game from and if they are still available for download?
thanks,

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
So does anyone remember when WotC was releasing all the Dragon sets back in the 3.0/3.5 days? They did a black, blue, a white (icing death), the colossal red. They were also doing all the various D&D minis at the same time.
I was pretty sure they put out some 20th level pregens around that time as well b/c the sheets correspond with one of the minis that were released back then, pretty sure they weren't unique minis, just a generic fig. Their names were Crucius, Tauroc, Seelah, Cerowain, Vultram, Ansrail, and Stratos. I've got the sheets physically, so I downloaded them from somewhere back in the day, and would like to have them digitally so I can print them out as needed. Anyone know of a where these pregens game from and if they are still available for download?
thanks,
You can find them all on the link below. The downloads should all still work (including the one for all of the characters together at the bottom of the page; I tested it to make sure).

BigZebra

Adventurer
This is what I love about 3.5; all this stuff I didn't know was out there some where. Long and forgotten by most.
Also, it's annoying that WotC doesn't put more value in all this past work. Obviously they want to sell what's current, but it would be nice if - as a service to the community - they still had this on their site (e.g. in a 3.5 section), so one could browse it there.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
This is what I love about 3.5; all this stuff I didn't know was out there some where. Long and forgotten by most.
Also, it's annoying that WotC doesn't put more value in all this past work. Obviously they want to sell what's current, but it would be nice if - as a service to the community - they still had this on their site (e.g. in a 3.5 section), so one could browse it there.
If you know where to look, there's an absolute treasure trove of 3.5 stuff on WotC's website...or at least, on the Wayback Machine archives thereof. Great stuff like the original discussion of the "Big Six" magic items to new class abilities to fill in "dead levels" to rules for psionic tattoos to the insectoid-lycanthrope entomanothrope template and so much more. It's a shame that they discarded it the way they did.

Remove ads