Planescape 2e Planescape Campaign Setting updated at DMSGuild, including new scans.

darjr

I crit!
An update from DMsGuild

An updated version of Planescape Campaign Setting (2e) is now available. The contents have been rescanned for legibility. The new PDFs have linked Tables of Contents. The posters and DM screen are now in one PDF; The posters appear as single, printable pages as well as one composite image. Enjoy your day!

My affiliate link

Non-affiliate link.

Fonts look quite a bit better than they did in the old version.

Old:
1692737339538.png

New:
1692737362017.png

I hope they give more of their old books this treatment. Especially the Greyhawk PDFs I have are really not that great.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Fonts look quite a bit better than they did in the old version.

Old:
View attachment 293128

New:
View attachment 293129

I hope they give more of their old books this treatment. Especially the Greyhawk PDFs I have are really not that great.
That looks like they layered a second copy of the page over top and set the blending to multiply.

This is your original image with two copies stacked on top and blending set to multiply.

1692737339538.png

You can tell that's likely what they did because the loss of detail in the art.

Last edited:

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Between Two Cairns podcast reviewed G1-3 last month and man! They just bagged on the scans, which the one host then printed in a POD book. Said the text was blurry, and one page had a coffee stain on it

Hope they go through and keep updating scans...

Remove ads