• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 3.5 Best feats for my Horse?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
Except, of course, the sorcerous horse, the famous Magister Ed.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Wild Talent.

That opens up feats like Mental Leap, the Psionic Fist feat tree, and Psionic Dodge...as well as the Kineticist PrCl.

Though to be a pyrokineticist, he'd have to be a bad horsie.

Which would mean he has a theme song or two.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5BrE1Pi5cU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Steve Vai - "Bad Horsie" - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIkpqdjU-qo&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Michael Martin Murphey's WILDFIRE - Classic 1975 - Slideshow Tribute - YouTube[/ame]

spiderfate

First Post
im currently looking for a way to transform my mount into a humanoid so he can go into dungeons and continue to participate in the adventure once traveling is over. if i can find a magic item that could make him humanoid the feat choices would become a lot eaSIER.

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
So let's say a dragon had a fondness for equines...
Happens all the time. Filthy Dragons.
Wild Talent.

That opens up feats like Mental Leap, the Psionic Fist feat tree, and Psionic Dodge...as well as the Kineticist PrCl.
You sir, just provided me with a new chapter to my Rust Monster Mount Guide, which I will write when I get a moment in the near future.

im currently looking for a way to transform my mount into a humanoid so he can go into dungeons and continue to participate in the adventure once traveling is over. if i can find a magic item that could make him humanoid the feat choices would become a lot eaSIER.
Psychoactive Skin of Proteus, Expanded Psionics Handbook. This item is pretty crazy.

Scroll Down A lot Here To Find It.
...And Read Here what Metamorphosis Does.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
You sir, just provided me with a new chapter to my Rust Monster Mount Guide, which I will write when I get a moment in the near future.

Glad to be of service!:devil:

Psychoactive Skin of Proteus, Expanded Psionics Handbook. This item is pretty crazy.

Scroll Down A lot Here To Find It.
...And Read Here what Metamorphosis Does.

"Hey, did you notice the DM described the dumb chick with the horsey-laugh kinda like Sandra Bullock?"

Last edited:

Remove ads