D&D 3E/3.5 [3.5] Compiled CR changes (MM)?

Arnwyn

First Post
Does anyone have or know of a list of the CR changes/differences for monsters between the 3.0 MM and the 3.5 MM?

Arnwyn

First Post
*bump* Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Surely someone must know the CR changes between 3.0 and 3.5, what with all the update threads and documents...

Edit: I can't spell "bump"??

Last edited:

dok

First Post
You're not going to get an answer on the subject.

It's a lot like the "what are all the spell changes in 3.5?" threads, the topic is just too large an area of inquiry. I'm certainly not interested in running through several hundred monsters just to compare CR's. The 3.5 SRD is up & online, and the 3.0 remains online over at the open gaming foundation, so if it's really important to you, just go over & do the legwork yourself. You'll be missing a few IP monsters (Beholder, yuan-ti, displacer beast) but it's all there.

I just don't think anyone wants to do your legwork for you.

Arnwyn

First Post
dok said:
It's a lot like the "what are all the spell changes in 3.5?" threads, the topic is just too large an area of inquiry. I'm certainly not interested in running through several hundred monsters just to compare CR's. The 3.5 SRD is up & online, and the 3.0 remains online over at the open gaming foundation, so if it's really important to you, just go over & do the legwork yourself. You'll be missing a few IP monsters (Beholder, yuan-ti, displacer beast) but it's all there.

I just don't think anyone wants to do your legwork for you.
Not a particularly insightful comment on your part, but you're right - it looks like I'll be doing it myself. Just thought I'd send my feelers out to see if anyone has done it (due to the many different documents put out already) before I possibly duplicate any work - no harm in asking, I think.

Remove ads