• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 [3.5] countering Ray of Enfeeblement

Pax

Banned
Banned
Lord Pendragon said:
And really, not everything has a counter. The only perfect counter to Ray of Enfeeblement is a wizard readying an action to counterspell.

Or be incorporeal. :D

clark411

First Post
D'oh.. 3.5 PHB explicitly says "(such as a ray of enfeeblement)" in the text of what Lesser Restoration removes. My bad.

Last edited:

Kershek

Sci-Fi Newshound
clark411 said:
D'oh.. 3.5 PHB explicitly says "(such as a ray of enfeeblement)" in the text of what Lesser Restoration removes. My bad.
Really? It doesn't say that at all in the SRD. *groan*

Pax

Banned
Banned
LokiDR said:
That would only give you a 50% miss chance.

No, it would render Ray of Enfeeblement absolutely moot ... incorporeal creatures have no Strength score!!! :D :D :D

Can't deal damage to something that isn't there, after all. Kinda like trying to deal CON damage to a contruct, or an undead critter. It just doesn't do anything.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Dinkeldog said:
That was just me trying to give myself a reason to move this to House Rules. :)
Let me lend ya a hand there, mate: :D

Half-orcs are underpowered. How about giving them the spell-like ability to use ray of enfeeblement 3 times per day to make them balanced?

- Somebody call the moderators - this thread should be in House Rules! ;) Darkness

Remove ads