D&D 3E/3.5 [3.5] Edition is Great !!!! But.....

Hackenslash

First Post
I am the proud owner of the complete set of 3.5 Edition DnD Books which I picked up this last Saturday. I have to say that they are very well presented and detailed. I do have a one question though. What has happened to the Templates at the back of the new 3.5 MM? I could not find them. Does that mean they do not exist or do you have to use the old 3.0 MM to create a Vampire or Werewolf etc...Will WoTC be making a new 3.5 MM2 or does it already comply with the 3.5 rules as they are ? Any suggestions or comments would be welcome. Thanks !!:)

Hackenslash

First Post
Sheepishly cowers in the Darkness of ignorance.....!!!!!

Sorry Guys....that teaches me to not read the books thoroughly and jump to conclusions. Thanks to Olgar for pointing me in the right direction. Cheers !!!:D

JoeBlank

Explorer
Note that Olgar, Keeper of the Compiled 3.5 Revisions, is so well versed in 3.5 that he can tell you where to look for something, in a book that you hold in your hands, despite the fact that he has never actually seen the 3.5 MM (at least not as of the time he posted above).

You are good, man.

Last edited:

Hackenslash

First Post
Lol !!!

Lol...Joe that was funny !!! Thanks anyway to Olgar, I really do need to spend more time reading my new 3.5 Books, but I must admit that sometimes it is easier to get clarification here on ENWorld, than to trawl through the books after a hard day at work. Oh what a time we would all have in the future when we can all IM each other through our cell phones, in the middle of a gaming session, and have all our DnD questions answered by anyone in the world, via an Instantly Interactive Website. COOL !!!! ;)

Lord Ben

First Post
It's too bad that the internet can't capture the flavor of sharing a bag of chips over the gaming table and sticking Pizzas in the oven at 1am. Otherwise it'd be totally awsome to play over the internet for a few hours.

Hackenslash

First Post
...or even a few cold ones...Hic !!!

Yeah, there is something very "Social" about gaming in general, whether it's DnD or some other RPG, nothing beats sharing some fun with your mates and having a contest to see who can fit the most Pizza in their mouths at once, during game breaks. Ode to the Pizza Lovin', Beer Swillin', Black T-Shirt wearin' DnD Gamer.....should be a Poetic Classic....hehehe....Cheers All. :D

Remove ads