D&D 3E/3.5 3.5 Excel Based Sheet

Here's an auto-calc sheet that I put together. It's fully 3.5 compatible but not completely in the official 3.5 format yet -- I converted it from a 3.0 format; I may eventually make it look exactly like the official character sheet.

Skill bonuses, Ac, etc calculate -- it won't show a skill bonus if it's not a skill you can use untrained if you don't have ranks in the skill.

Feedback welcome.

Edit: Made a few improvements and attached the new file. This version:

- Calculates the armor check penalty into the appropriate skill modifiers (though you still have to figure that out)
- Looks very similiar to the official 3.5 sheet, with the Grapple box, Ammunition, additional Protective items, and additional Spells per Day boxes (though I've kept a few items that I like from the 3.0 sheet, like cleric Turning information)

Edit2: Fixed calculation & formatting errors. Added check of max dex bonus for armor. ASF sums from armor & shield.

Edit3: Bug squashing ...

Attachments

• 3.5 char sheet.zip
    174.4 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

Christian

Explorer
Another (very minor) update to my sheet. OK, it's mostly just an excuse to {bump}. :)

I really would appreciate any suggestions or criticisms on my sheet, BTW. (Other than 'it's really ugly'-I knew that. ;) ) It's been downloaded in one version or another over 100 times, and nobody's complained about anything yet. It can't be that good. :D

Remove ads