[3.5 - OOC] Answering the Call

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
The new turn is up. My daughter is out of the hospital. This was by far her worst asthma attack ever. Not an experience we need to repeat.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Player interested

Hello.

I'm interested in enduring games. As yours seem to be such, I'm free to offer new character if you need him at some point.

I still need to read up on rules in details and IC thread, but character concept is already done.

If you're interested simply reply to this, I've subscribed.

Rhun

First Post
The new turn is up. My daughter is out of the hospital. This was by far her worst asthma attack ever. Not an experience we need to repeat.

I had bad asthma as a kid, ended up in the hospital a couple of times. There is nothing worse than not being able to breath. I'm glad to hear she is okay, though. If she is lucky, her asthma will be like mine and go away as she gets older.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Uh, oh, I'm sorry

I didn't read last page before I asked the question.

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter and I'm glad she is better.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
I beat my breast and utter mea culpas as I type this. I've been off-line for a week or so, and I'm sure it's been an annoyance.

:blush:

Wiggimuck: I feel kind of bad about not getting Tubbs into the game sooner. Let's introduce him in the main thread at the Keep, and I'll NPC the other character for now.

Updates are coming soon. I've got a long weekend to get caught up on everything.

Remove ads