• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[3.5 - OOC] Answering the Call

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hrmmm...let me think about it. i will try to let you know tomorrow. what is the missing character, by the way?

Rayex

First Post
I wouldn't mind giving my spot to Scott. I have a really hard time coming up with a concept Im satisfied with, for this one, and I'm already in one of your other games anyway! And maybe 2, if the Kobold thing is a go (I do hope so!)

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
I wouldn't mind giving my spot to Scott. I have a really hard time coming up with a concept Im satisfied with, for this one, and I'm already in one of your other games anyway! And maybe 2, if the Kobold thing is a go (I do hope so!)

That also works fine for me. Heck, Scott could do both. :)

Scott DeWar

]quotum[
That also works fine for me. Heck, Scott could do both
]un-quotum[

first, yes I know there is a quote funtion, I just felt a bit on the goofy side, or at least a bit more then usual.

second, as flattered as I am by the invitation to play two (more) characters I fear I can only play one more. I play 6 characters in en world plus others in other threads, I am also afraid I must turn down the chance to play in the dark and stormy knight thread as I am totally unfamiliar with psionics in 3.x ed and am limited on time as I also am a dm of a table top game and play two characters in an other table top game as well.

Rayex, if you are serious with :
]quotum[
I wouldn't mind giving my spot to Scott.
]un-quotum[

I would be most humbly and respectfully appricitive. I have a vague clerical concept for this game if I do get to take a slot. As my psudonym does not start with an 'r', I hope I am still accepted. (rbg!)

Scott DeWar

*gives bow to Rayex* I am most humbly gratuitous. One Cleric of Pelor comming up, if that is ok with MarK?

Scott DeWar

fwi: yesturday there was a power outage in my neighborhood and i did not have poswer till midnight, at which time i had already crashed. sorry for any delays.

I have been working on the cleric idea on paper at a coffee shop during the outage, so i have a jump...just need to finish it and get it electronic

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads