[3.5 - OOC] Answering the Call

Runewind

First Post
I'm interested in joining. ^^

I'll have to go over the 3.5 material again real quick before coming up with a character, but I'll most likely go with a wizard or rogue.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Runewind said:
I'm interested in joining. ^^

I'll have to go over the 3.5 material again real quick before coming up with a character, but I'll most likely go with a wizard or rogue.

Works for me.

Interested Players:

Rhun: Maybe a half-giant psychic warrior.
Rayex: Maybe a scout or a ninja or a warlock.
Runewind: Wizard or rogue.

What's with all the Rs? :)

Rayex

First Post
Or maybe a Spirit shaman! honestly, I think I'll wait and see what kind of type will be missing in the party, and go with that one! :p

Rhun

First Post
I'm working up my psychic warrior. Are we playing in a homebrew world? Or an established setting (for background material and such)?

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Rhun said:
I'm working up my psychic warrior. Are we playing in a homebrew world? Or an established setting (for background material and such)?

Generic homebrew, as implied by B2's background/introduction.

Runewind

First Post
Actually...I think I'll go as a chaotic good human sorcerer or battlemage, but I'm not sure how compatible a battlemage would be with a psychic warrior...that wouldn't make the group dynamic too wonky, would it?.

Sorry, I'm still pretty new to this, so I'm a little worrisome I'll gimp the group with a less-than-great choice or two. ^^;

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Runewind said:
Actually...I think I'll go as a chaotic good human sorcerer or battlemage....

Battlemage? Do you mean warmage from Complete Arcane?

Runewind said:
Sorry, I'm still pretty new to this, so I'm a little worrisome I'll gimp the group with a less-than-great choice or two. ^^;

Party balance isn't a vital issue. I'm a firm believer that the adventure gets tailored to the party, not the party to the adventure. This doesn't mean that the lack of X won't make things more difficult, but it does mean it won't be a game-killer.

BTW, I'm thinking we go ahead and start with three players.

Rayex

First Post
So we've got a psychic warrior and a sorcerer/Warmage.

Would a Shugenja be totally out of place here? If so, I'll go with a Scout.

Remove ads