D&D 3E/3.5 3.5 Stats For Legendary Heroes From Fantasy Literature?

Terry DM

Explorer
I've managed to find some nice stats for Conan, but I'm wondering if anyone has created 3.5 stats for the other fantasy heroes like Elric (Moorcock), Kane (Wagner), Kull (Howard), Fafhrd and the Grey Mouser (Leiber) and others?

rgard

Adventurer
I've managed to find some nice stats for Conan, but I'm wondering if anyone has created 3.5 stats for the other fantasy heroes like Elric (Moorcock), Kane (Wagner), Kull (Howard), Fafhrd and the Grey Mouser (Leiber) and others?

Elric:

1. Chaosium did a D20 Dragon Lords of Melnibone. It has most of the major characters done in it.

2. Here is a fan treatment of running a Melnibone campaign:

D20 ELRIC

Lankhmar:

1. Here is a thread where this was discussed previously here on Enworld:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/general-rpg-discussion/70416-fafhrd-grey-mouser.html

2. Here is a discussion where Fafrd and Grey Mouser are mentioned:

Converting Characters to D&D [Archive] - Pen & Paper Games

3. 1E and 2E had Lankhmar modules. Might be good to use that as a basis to conver to 3.5E.

Hyborian Age & Kull:

1. Great site:

Hyborian Age d20 Campaign Site - hyboria.xoth.net

and Characters from the stories:

Characters of the Hyborian Age

2. Mongoose did the OGL (mostly D20) version of Conan. I'd be willing to bet somebody did the stats for Kull on Mongoose's message boards.

Mongoose Publishing : For All Your Gaming Needs ...

I hope that helps.

Thanks,
Rich

Terry DM

Explorer
Well ... I'm kinda looking for actual stats, not "how to" stat them out ... I just don't have the time (nor the knowledge of the characters) to do it properly. I appreciate your input though! Thanks!

The Conan stats seem pretty good, as do the Fafhrd and the Grey Mouser ones ... but I still want to find complete stats fro Kull, Elric and Kane.

rgard

Adventurer
Well ... I'm kinda looking for actual stats, not "how to" stat them out ... I just don't have the time (nor the knowledge of the characters) to do it properly. I appreciate your input though! Thanks!

The Conan stats seem pretty good, as do the Fafhrd and the Grey Mouser ones ... but I still want to find complete stats fro Kull, Elric and Kane.

You are most welcome.

BTW...the Elric stats are in the Dragonlords of Melnibone. You can get it on Ebay for under $10.

Remove ads