D&D 3E/3.5 3.5 Wizards of the Coast Archive?

Anybody know what is up with the Wizards of The Coast Archives for it's 3.5 content? There was a nice bunch of fluff/lore stuff on there. Lately when I click on any link for it, it keeps on saying it's down for System Maintenance. And it's been like that for the last two days now. Any ideas or tips?

I hate to think it's permenantly down now.

I think some of the stuff that used to be there, at least the adventures, is on DM's Guild now.
I prefer more the lore stuff, such as how The Duskblades used a bastardized form of Bladesinging and what the Sublime Way is and its history.

Heck Dragonfire Adept is basically a Warlock with a Dragon Patron when you read the 3.5 lore bout it.

Also the Wyrms of The North: PERFECT and if ya need inspiration.

OK, I skipped 3e, where do I find this archive? I little google search didn't turn up anything but error pages.
Like I said, certain links like The Warblade or the Class Chronicles: crusaders, swordsages, warblade like still works. The Duskblade and Knight's one, for example, doesn't

I think what happened is, there are SOME links WoTC "forgot about" and those ones still work. But there are other links that don't seem to work.

dave2008

Legend
Like I said, certain links like The Warblade or the Class Chronicles: crusaders, swordsages, warblade lije still works.
That's just it, I don't know what you mean by: "The Warblade or the Class Chronicles: crusaders, swordsages, warblade lije still works." What are those links?

Are you talking about the wayback machine or the WotC Archives?

I tried finding the WotC archives and I couldn't find anything, but I have the think to the wayback machine version.

That's just it, I don't know what you mean by: "The Warblade or the Class Chronicles: crusaders, swordsages, warblade lije still works." What are those links?

Are you talking about the wayback machine or the WotC Archives?

I tried finding the WotC archives and I couldn't find anything, but I have the think to the wayback machine version.

That's the Class Chronicles: Crusaders, Swordsage, and Warblade article.

Advertisement2

Advertisement4