• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 3.5E Warlock Type Class in Pathfinder?

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Is there an existing class in Pathfinder that somewhat emulates the 3.5E Warlock?

Yes, I could convert, but I'm looking for existing published classes instead.

Alternately, I could also go for a spell-user that focuses on ranged touch attacks. Maybe one of the alternates in Advanced Players Guide?

I need some at-will blasty goodness, like this:
overkill.gif

Volaran

First Post
You might want to consider The Alchemist.

They are a medium caster, medium BAB class with an ability to create and throw specialized bombs. The bomb ability isn't at-will like the warlock's eldritch blast, but they do get quite a lot of uses per-day, and a lot of other tricks.

Urlithani

First Post
Hit Die goes from d6 to d8.
Change Eldritch Blast to +1d6 every odd level; it ends up at 10d6 instead of 9d6.
Skill points go from 2+int to 4+int (Helps cover the lack of versatility)
Start with 2 invocations instead of 1, ends with 13. (slightly more versatility again).

Brimstone and Hellrime blast: Uses actual fire and cold damage, so you can damage constructs. However, both deal 2d6 less damage than the normal eldritch blast. Brimstone blast victims catch fire and are dazzled for 1 round, and Hellrime blast victims are staggered for 1 round. You can also damage constructs without having to wait for Vitriolic blast.

Fiendish Resilience: Fast healing 2. It lasts 1 round per Warlock level. You can use it in 1 round increments. Becomes Fast Healing 5 at 18th level.

That's a good place to start for me, personally. I've always liked the Warlock. Deceive Item is too awesome. :)

Remove ads