3 bucks for a complete 5E Monster list

DaLich

Villager
If you're in need of a full, official 5E monster list, here ya go.

Using the D&D Beyond interface and my legendary bundle, I've spent a good 20 hours typing out 70 pages of downloadable PDF, offering a list of every officially released D&D monster up to and including Explorer's Guide to Wildemount.

Information within
  • CR
  • Creature Name
  • Source
  • Creature Type
  • Creature Size
  • Creature Alignment

No stat blocks as I'm sure thats violating rules somewhere

Hopefully it's a help to someone
Check it out here (my patreon)
Buy me coffee

dave2008

Legend
If you're in need of a full, official 5E monster list, here ya go.

Using the D&D Beyond interface and my legendary bundle, I've spent a good 20 hours typing out 70 pages of downloadable PDF, offering a list of every officially released D&D monster up to and including Explorer's Guide to Wildemount.

Information within
  • CR
  • Creature Name
  • Source
  • Creature Type
  • Creature Size
  • Creature Alignment

No stat blocks as I'm sure thats violating rules somewhere

Hopefully it's a help to someone
Check it out here (my patreon)
Buy me coffee
I like the idea, but I have one question: does the list include the source(s). Without a stat block it would be very helpful if the list included which book to find the stat block in.

Note, some stat blocks changed in different books. I know that happened with the demon lords at least.

DaLich

Villager
1st 10 pages are free on my patreon (meaning the link is available to all, and you don't have to be a patron). They are exactly what you'll get.

The cost is more for my time and efforts in making the list. And while I understand, stat blocks for every official monster released in 5E is a bit unrealistic at $3. I understand kobold fight club and stuff has lists, but 1) this is usable offline, 2) I'll be updating it every new official release (and if you're still a $3 patron, you'll get that PDF and 3) from searches, this is the only complete and exhaustive list anywhere out there- as many online sources have 5e monster but are missing many sources.

I'm not trying to milk every penny, I'm simply offering up some stuff that I've seen some folk mention would be useful and attaching it to a hopefully valuable monthly membership fee of $3, where folk will find the value in what I continue to offer.

Thanks for the words.

Remove ads