3E Books for Sale

Puck

First Post
Well,

I have several 3E books I'd like to sell: the Ravenloft Campaign Setting, the Ravenloft DM Supplement with Screen, PHB, DMB, MM, Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting, Monster Compedium: Monsters of Faerun. Ideally I'd like to bundle them up and ship them together. All of the books are in excellent condition save the MM which is in modest condition.

Please PM me or e-mail me.

And if this is not tolerated on the forum. Sorry.

Puck

First Post
Price and Location

OK,

I live in the United States (Boulder, Colorado). And again I'd like to sell them if at all possible together in one bundle. Using that logic I'd like $80 (PHB: $12, DMG: $12, MM: 10, FRCS: 15, Ravenloft Campaign Setting: 15, Ravenloft Secret of the Dread Realm + Screen: $8, Monster Compedium: Monsters of Faerun: $8.

And again, all of these books except the MM are in excellent condition.

Tsyr

Explorer
You might want to try E-bay.

I don't say that because I feel your post is out of place, It isn't... but the thing is, I doubt many people here really need another PHB, MM, and DMG (Heck, I have two PHBs, and I know a DM with four)

Puck

First Post
yeah but

Well,

I'm not a fan of e-bay but thanks for the suggestion. But I figure it couldn't hurt to ask here. :)

EOL

First Post
Why ya selling? Extra copies? Getting married and figure you'll never role-play again? (that's when I sold all my RIFTS books) Don't like 3e?

Remove ads