• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 3e Minis with 4th Edition

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Mokona said:
If I buy these Dragoneye boosters now will enough individual figures be legal after 4th edition to make it worth my while? Do you think the price will go up or down as 4th edition approaches?

You should not expect more than a couple of figures from Dragoneye to be legal in the new version of the D&D Miniatures game next year. (Why? Most of them don't get played now, so they're not going to restat them).

If you're getting them purely for RPG purposes, they may be worthwhile.

The value of DDM miniatures depends greatly on the RPG players; popular RPG figures won't decrease much in price except if they get reprinted (more likely).

Cheers!

Thurbane

First Post
I hope they don't change the scale or anything silly like that to stop older minis being compatible with the new edition...

frankthedm

First Post
Save your cash. Booster are not worth it unless you KNOW you can resell the booster. Far too great a chance of a suck rare. The Dragons were WAY too easy to cherry pick. If those boosters had a Dragon in them, the seller could have easily found out by heft and squeezing.
Do you think the price will go up or down as 4th edition approaches?
Hundreds of minis will be removed from the Tourney scene, how can that ADD value?

Last edited:

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Thurbane said:
I hope they don't change the scale or anything silly like that to stop older minis being compatible with the new edition...

The scale is not changing. :)

Cheers!

Remove ads