Pathfinder 1E 3PP support for Pathfinder

kitsune9

Adventurer
Okay,

So who are the 3PP that will definitely put out products catered for Pathfinder? PDFs preferred, but print products okay too.

Aus_Snow

First Post
There's the Tome of Secrets already, here.

I think the Paizo site has (or had?) a list of PF 3pp companies, with some ideas as to what they'd be making, as well.

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
I am!

My adventure, The Gift, was scheduled for release on Friday, but the publisher is making some changes so it will be released in about a week, but its the first of three modules for an introductory mini-campaign set in Kaidan: a Japanese Ghost Story setting.

It is being created entirely with Pathfinder in mind.

I am currently working on the Alpha rules for the setting, which will be available as a free download with the purchase of the The Gift, adventures. So far, races are complete, classes is more than half way created, then I need to create new feats, new spells and several prestige classes - I'm sure it will be ready by end of week, then perhaps in editing for several days, so it won't make it for release by the Adventure's release. Probably a week later though.

I talked to Jason Buhlman about it at Gencon, he's looking forward to reading the Alpha rules.

GP

PS: Dementia 5 Publishing House is the primary publisher on this.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases