3rd Characters?

renau1g

First Post
Well this is timely given L4W's recent passage of the same suggestion, but I'm not sure if LEB could support it. L4W had 3-5 adventures waiting, plus at least 2 more people saying they wanted to run one. In LEB we don't really have that. I believe I'll be running one third of the LEB games when my short adventure kicks off. As much as I'd personally love to have another mid-heroic PC, I'm not sure the DM's are there, especially in the long-haul.

Velmont

First Post
Also, LEB is younger. Most people are just starting to run there second character. The gap between all the active PC is slim compare to L4W.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As pointed out, its too early for LEB. Folks have only just gotten to their second. We need a larger population first.

CaBaNa

First Post
Get one character to Paragon Tier, earn a third character?

This delays the time frame somewhat, and creates a level gap.

Not that this is a proposal mind you, just throwing out ideas.

Growing looks to be in order before a proposal.

renau1g

First Post
If/when we can get a group of PC's to Paragon, I'll definitely open the floor.

Tondrek's out in front, with Gogmorthak, Valahad, and River just behind.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Just wanted to note that I'm working on a 2nd addy, specifically for my first group if they are interested. Others can give it a try if not.

I did talk abou this earlier as well. Specifically when PHBIII came out(3PCs, 3PHBs). The other option I proposed was to spend DM credits for a third PC.

Kalidrev

First Post
Wow, looks like I should have run 2 or 3 short adventures instead of hogging 1/8th of the characters all to myself for my very long adventure, lol. I think my adventure still has about 6-8 months worth at our current posting rate, too. Ah well. The DM points will be awesome at the end ^_^

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Wow, looks like I should have run 2 or 3 short adventures instead of hogging 1/8th of the characters all to myself for my very long adventure, lol.

I don't think so. I think the longer adventures result in comradery that shorter adventures wouldn't.

Just because we have a shortage of adventures doesn't mean that all or even most adventures should be shorter. It means that more people need to sign up to run an adventure.

Supply and Demand. The demand doesn't change just because supply is cut up into less for each person demanding.

When low on supply, the solution is to increase supply.

Kalidrev

First Post
good point KD. Now I don't feel so bad about running a super long adventure :) So now I just need to kick my friend in the butt and get him to play!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases