4CTF now the top-selling superhero product at RPGNow

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
4CTF has just pulled into the number-one position out of the various superhero products available at RPGNow - in just 4 days! That puts it at #20 of all PDF products available there. Woohoo!

Pretty good going for a niche portion of a niche market which is already over-saturated, don't you think? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

drowdude

First Post
You guys should set up a seperate forum for 4CTF I think... I imagine it will be generating alot of interest/posts for a long time. Especially with the new supplements and such on the horizon.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I will if people still talk about it after the initial buzz has died off. As you say, the supplements should help with that!

FullTinCan

First Post
#19 @ RPGNow.

I keep thinking over this product, and it is truly wonderful. I am going to try to get together a group of people for a heroic game.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
FullTinCan said:
#19 @ RPGNow.

I keep thinking over this product, and it is truly wonderful. I am going to try to get together a group of people for a heroic game.

It's wonderful. Get together your players, you won't regret it!
My campaign began last Saturday with a pre-release version that Morrus sent me (thanks again, Morrus). If you want to read some details about how it began and the stats of the PCs, I've a Story Hour here:

Golden Apple Rescue Squad

Please, if you can, go there and drop a comment :)

Remove ads