• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4E 3PPs and the GSL

Ketjak

Malicious GM
Hi folks,

Sorry, my search-fu is weak and apparently one must wait 90 seconds to search this forum a second time. :hmm:

A while back someone posted (and maintained) a list of 3PPs for 4E D&D. My search turned this one up by Morrus but it doesn't list who is and is not GSL and the links are broken in any case.

Does anyone recall the fine list of which I speak, and even better, have a link to it?

Thanks!

- Ket

Wicht

Hero
That's actually a pretty sparse list of publishers. Looking through it, two of them are defunct or not publishing (One Bad Egg and Dragon Roots), A few of them are generic terrain makers or game aid makers, and most of the rest are non-english companies. Tangent, which is listed there mostly does OGL books. There are really only two or three companies listed there producing 4e books in english at the moment that I can see.

EP

First Post
Since the EN Wiki went down (even then, the 4e publishers list was erased and never replaced), I'm not sure of a single site with all up-to-date lists of GSL publishers. And Wizards was never up to date because Emerald Press has never been added, no matter how emails were sent.

Off the top of my head of those recently releasing products: Goodman Games, Alluria Publishing, Neuroglyph Games, Alea Publishing, Emerald Press... there are some other newcomers but their names escape me and I don't have my list at the moment.

Starglim

Explorer
Skirmisher Publishing has released Dhanurvidya and Varman for 4th Edition.

RPGNow search shows Zodiac Gods, Black Death, Destiny Games, Blackbyrne, Zombie Sky, Modeus, Fearless Goblin .. Quite a few publishers putting out at least one or two 4e products. I agree, it would be good to have a comprehensive and current list, though.

Remove ads