• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e and Grind

Jasperak

Adventurer
It's was the latest fad to post about if you ask me. Right now I believe hex crawling sandboxes are the in thing now.

Absolutely right. I have noticed that threads seem to grow in related bunches like that.

But to clarify why I started this thread--with the little I read in them, my issue was that some (not all) of the threads were dealing with the manner in which the 4e rules effect combat and discussing workarounds or fixes to them. Those clearly in my mind belong in either the 4e rules forum or in one case if memory serves correctly in the 4e house rules forum.

Now up thread someone said that I could have reported a thread, but I figured a thread asking why these threads were allowed to be there would be more productive. Now I could have formed the question better and stated my argument but this being the internetz and all, I FUBARed that all up.

More to the point though, for a resolution to a possible problem, Morrus said that they currently do not have the ability to move threads to another forum. In light of that I would much rather see threads remain open than to ask people to start another thread, as long as it doesn't become to egregious of course.

With me I guess it was just a much ado about nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads