• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4E Campaign in LaSalle/Peru Illinois

pedro2112

First Post
I'm looking to start a weekly or bi-weekly 4E campaign in the LaSalle Peru area. We'd have to play on weekends. I'm open to any type of campaign, within reason. Any WOTC materials would be allowed.

thirdage

First Post
Players Here!

My friends and I who live and play in Hobart, IN would like to play in your campaign. We meet every Saturday from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM and we have a lot of 4th edition materials. If you think the drive would be worth it, please PM me if you'd like to come and play with us.

Irvin

pedro2112

First Post
My friends and I who live and play in Hobart, IN would like to play in your campaign. We meet every Saturday from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM and we have a lot of 4th edition materials. If you think the drive would be worth it, please PM me if you'd like to come and play with us.

Irvin

Irvin, thanks for the invite, but a 4 hour drive to play D&D for 5 hours is not gonna happen.

Thanks again!

Pedro

Remove ads