4e campaign starting Saturday --- Northern Virginia

Cyronax

Explorer
Hi,

I am starting a new 4e campaign that will be player-driven and will also include some unique mechanics & story elements. First of all, I will say up front that this game will include airships, but isn't dominated by that genre. Its merely a part of the setting. The overall feel will be Points of Light mixed with Eberron. I will allow all of the PHB's character classes, plus the swordmage and any of the play-test classes. 10 races will be available. All of the PHB races are allowed, except for the halfling. I've also included the genasi, kobolds (reimagined as ratlings in my world), and the warforged.

If anyone's interested in trying out our group, let me know. We're starting a new campaign largely because two of our players can't make regular sessions anymore. The other three players are pretty reliable, and we normally play about 2 sessions a month -- usually on Saturdays or Sundays from noon to 7 or 8 ish. We're all late-20's to mid-30's, and we enjoy combat as much as we like roleplaying. The first session of our campaign is this Saturday at noon --- specifically Alexandria.

Hope there's some interest,
C.I.D.

Last edited:

Remove ads