4E Dark Sun adventure: Legacies of War

Pennarin

Explorer
For all those over at The Burnt World's The Arena, this is the outline I talked about. We can discuss it over at Arena or here, just click on "Thread Tools/Subscribe to this Thread" to add it to your list of threads, and can retrieve it through "Quick Links/Subscribed Threads".

Last edited:

Emirikol

Adventurer
I did a landscape formatted write-up (attached) just for sampling. Do what you want with it.

jh

Attachments

• legacies of war landscape.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 387
Last edited:

Pennarin

Explorer
This post and the next ones will continually be updated with all of the latest stuff, plus all of the previous files, updated as well.

I won't post any more on this thread, just keep updating this post and the next ones (three posts because there's a limit per post on how many files you can upload).

The adventure contains many monsters, NPCs the PCs are meant to foil or fight, and a big baddy by the name of Cannom, a myrmemelon agent of the sorcerer-kings. Whether any or all of these monsters are actually used in the adventure or not, they will always help the fans towards a conversion of DS to 4e ;)

NOTE: Don't forget to install the 4E Monster Font into your font folder, to see all of the symbols used in the files. (The file is availlable for download in the next post.)

Attachments

• Gith.doc
    71 KB · Views: 223
  • Human Templar Commander + Half-Elf Templar Knight.doc
    51 KB · Views: 193
  • B'rohg + Jhakar.doc
    55 KB · Views: 163
  • Dwarf Templar Enforcer + Half-Giant Elite Soldier.doc
    49 KB · Views: 199
  • Dark Spider.doc
    114 KB · Views: 250
  • Cannom.doc
    49 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

Pennarin

Explorer
[Placeholder reserved for more uploads]

Attachments

• Belgoi.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 194
  • Gaj + T'Chowb.doc
    60 KB · Views: 241
  • Giant Ant Lion + Kirre.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Half-Giant Guard.doc
    33 KB · Views: 193
  • Ashen.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

zearon

First Post
OMG!!! People still play darksun?? If you guys dont mind I would love to have a copy of all the darksun stuff races rules classes money weapons and other stuff that you have did for the new 4e , if you have it in a pdf that would be so great ... or maybe send me a link to where I might find the info :) and thanks a lot for any help you canb give.

Remove ads