WotBS 4e Drive Thru RPG Subscription

Fuzzybear

Explorer
Does anyone know how the War of the Burning Sky 4e Subscription works at Drive Thru RPG? Is it just $25 for the whole campaign path for 4e if you buy them together or does it work different entirely? Is it something you have to pay repeatedly for access or can you download them and have them forever?

I would love to have these all for the additional content and ideas, but I don't think it is probably worth $10 per adventure beyond the 5e versions. $25 total though and I may be more convinced to get them to see what else can be found.

Link included for reference - War of the Burning Sky 4E Subscription - EN Publishing | War of the Burning Sky Campaign Saga | 4th Edition | Subscriptions | DriveThruRPG.com

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I mean, it is worth $25 per adventures and rpg content is horribly undervalued in our society.

But that aside, the subscription is better described as a bundle. At the time — 10 years ago — it got you all the adventures as they came out. Now it gets you them all, as they’ve already came out. It’s insanely good value, so grab it quick! Now you’ve reminded me (thanks!) we have a thousand pages of content for just $25, it ain’t gonna last long! :)

Fuzzybear

Explorer
I mean, it is worth $25 per adventures and rpg content is horribly undervalued in our society.

But that aside, the subscription is better described as a bundle. At the time — 10 years ago — it got you all the adventures as they came out. Now it gets you them all, as they’ve already corne out. It’s insanely good value, so grab it quick!
I didn't really mean to imply that they are over priced normally, and I apologize for giving you that impression. I was meaning that if I am already buying the 5e versions, getting the 4e versions full price for just the added supplemental pieces may not be worth it to me personally since I don't know what, if any, will be useable for me.

Thank you for the quick answer!

Remove ads