• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e [Eberron] BnP Keep on the Shadowfell (Yea, though I walk through the valley of th)

Walking Dad

First Post
Torn

Tyron makes a few stepps after the fleeing kobold, unleashes a deadly blast and teleports back to the others. And he hears satisfied laughing in his mind.
[sblock=ooc]Moves (concealment), stealth check, minor to curs, Eldritch Blast on cursed kobold

Eldritch Blast (hit, damage, curse) (1d20+4=24, 1d10+4=8, 1d6=4)
Another Crit! 20 damage Why not at the beginning?

[sblock=Stats]AC 15 F: 13 R: 13 W: 15
Basic attack: +4; 1d10+4 (E.Blast)
5/28 hp
0/1 AP
Healing Surges: 8/9 (7 hp)

Powers:
Witchfire (1/Encounter)
Scorching Burst (1/Encounter)
Curse of the Dark Dream (1/Day)[/sblock]
[/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
Brock says "Is eveyone OK?

I am curious - it may not be coincidence that we have twice been attacked by kobold bandits. For those with healing skills, perhaps you can check if any of them yet live and might be captured alive that we can interrogate him."

Walking Dad

First Post
Torn

kinem said:
Brock says "Is eveyone OK?

I am curious - it may not be coincidence that we have twice been attacked by kobold bandits. For those with healing skills, perhaps you can check if any of them yet live and might be captured alive that we can interrogate him."
"I'm for one be not okay. May I get the healer's assistance before the ones that tried to kill us?
Afterwards I would like to do some interrogation."
Torn adds, his eyes briefly flaring.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Adain examines everyone's wounds and then does what he can for the next few minutes. He checks the fallen kobolds for any living or clues of where they are from first.

OOC: One short rest? Who wants to spend healing surges (you can spend as many as you want...)

Walking Dad

First Post
Tyron "Torn" Duskmeadow

Tyron looks up his wounds, takes a breath, stretches his muscels and drinks some water to regain some of his strength.

[sblock=ooc]If we cannot boost the healing output (Cleric Powers etc.) I will use 3 surges.

[sblock=Stats]AC 16 F: 14 R: 14 W: 16
Basic attack: +4; 1d10+4 (E.Blast)
26/28 hp
0/1 AP
Healing Surges: 5/9 (7 hp)

Powers:
Eldritch Blast (At will)
Eyebite (At will)

Witchfire (1/Encounter)
Commander's Strike (1/Encounter)
Dread Star (1/Day)[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Graf

Explorer
Among the burned remains of the kobold priest you find a crude sepentine idol. (DC 10 religion check: the dragon below).

On the base of the statue is a simple carving of a skull with ram's horns.

Other than that everything else is mundane equipment of poor quality for small sized creatures.

Erekose13

Explorer
Iridian rests for a few minutes with the others.

[sblock=stats]spending 3 healing surges
HP 22/23; Bloodied 11; Healing Surge 5; Surges Remaining 1/6
AC 17; Fort 13, Ref 15, Will 13
Action Points 0/1
Fey Step - encounter 0/1
Fox's Cunning - encounter 0/1
Split the Tree - daily 0/1
[/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
Brock will rest as well.

[ooc: spend 2 healing surges, hp 33/33, surges 10/13]

"Hey, wow! It turns out that those vicious cuts I thought I took really missed me! I was just a bit winded from dodging them. I don't have a scratch on me!" Brock informs the others.

Remove ads