• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E 4E Essentials Dungeon Tiles Master Set The Dungeon tile photos

Primal

First Post
I'm in the same boat. I missed these the first time around, so for me they are all new and shiny. I bought two sets. I only started buying tiles about a month ago.

Beldar

Me too; I've got some of the sets, but I totally missed the early ones. I wish they'd also bring back the first miniture sets as well...

caudor

Adventurer
Will the tiles in this set cover Dungeon Delve?

I bought Dungeon Delve but was never ever to collect enough tiles to cover the adventures within. I might pick it up if it provides some compatibility. Naw, I'll probably pick it up anyway.

Azlith

First Post
There are a good number of reprints from very early sets. Unfortunately they only put one of each tile in there, probably to make you buy multiple sets. Also, the box itself is 2 3D 9x12 "tiles", one 1" high and the other 2".

Vael

Legend
While I do have a lot of the older sets ... I think I'm still going to acquire this, because:
1. It's the set that'll be used in Dungeon adventures.
2. I never doubled up a set, a few duplicates won't hurt.
3. Box is good.

Most of these tiles seem to come from DT2 - Arcane Corridors, DT7 - Fane of the Forgotten Gods and DU1 - Halls of the Giant Kings.

Jools

First Post
The flashy blue and red bursts of energy tiles in the bottom right corner of the first picture - does anybody ever use those tiles? What do you use them for?

Siberys

Adventurer
I've used them as area-power templates; they could also easily be used for energy vortices, jets of flame, pools of various substances, lava, a swirl of souls, et cetera.

AngryMojo

First Post
The flashy blue and red bursts of energy tiles in the bottom right corner of the first picture - does anybody ever use those tiles? What do you use them for?

I've used them for portals, damaging areas in the elemental chaos, large scale bonfires, etc.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads