• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e game London UK

Hawkwind

Explorer
need one player for 4e game in East London.

We are all "mature" gamers aged 35 -45 who like to drink and smoke while we play. We usually play every 2 to 3 weeks mid week on a Wednesday or Thursday. We have played Warhammer and Savage worlds in the past 12 months and will probably play those games again once the novelty value of the new edition has warn off. We also play a lot of board games

Inconsequenti-AL

Breaks Games
I could well be interested in that game!

I'm Alastair and I'm 31. Just moved up near Woking in north Surrey and pining for my old midweek game. A beer with a game is no bad thing (if I don't have to drive).

Have been playing a fair bit of 4e lately and rather enjoying it. Finished a warhammer campaign a few months ago... Played quite a few bits and pieces over the years, although not Savage Worlds.

Been known to enjoy a few boardgames as well - Puerto Rico, Wallenstein and Imperial topping the list these days.

If you want to chat, send me a mail at Alastair9000 at Yahoo dot com. Unfortunately, I'm off on holidays this week, so likely to be out of contact.

Remove ads