[4e] Masterplan

Tymophil

Explorer
Hi all,

I am back to D&D4. I used to prepare and run my sessions with Masterplan. I have version 11.3, along with jailbreak and jailbroken.
I found that there were new versions for Masterplan up to 11.10 or 11.11 (it's not quite clear). I have been, so far, unable to find those versions (the Habitual Indolence website is down). Wher can I get the latest version of Masterplan ?
I would also like someone to remind me what was the purpose of Jailbreak and Jailbroken.

Thanks.

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
Hi all,

I am back to D&D4. I used to prepare and run my sessions with Masterplan. I have version 11.3, along with jailbreak and jailbroken.
I found that there were new versions for Masterplan up to 11.10 or 11.11 (it's not quite clear). I have been, so far, unable to find those versions (the Habitual Indolence website is down). Wher can I get the latest version of Masterplan ?
I would also like someone to remind me what was the purpose of Jailbreak and Jailbroken.

Thanks.

I can't post links as it's against the rules but the "jailbroken" term related to the ability to import official stat blocks, a function that was otherwise disabled, IIRC, after the creator received a C&D.

I use 11.9.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases