D&D 4E 4E Nilbog, anyone???

malcolm_n

Adventurer
Based on the above, my suggestion is thus... Leave the concept alone and it'll never get off the ground ;) hehe.

On a serious note... Nope, can't think of anything serious to say about a monster with reverse Regen. Wouldn't they be dead when you get there?

malcolm_n said:
Based on the above, my suggestion is thus... Leave the concept alone and it'll never get off the ground ;) hehe.

On a serious note... Nope, can't think of anything serious to say about a monster with reverse Regen. Wouldn't they be dead when you get there?
IIRC 1e said they use to stab themselves to with there daggers and then survive... but yes you got the gist, I have a friend that loves them, and I have fought them in every edition so far...her is hopeing he doesn't update them to 4e

Serendipity

Explorer
I'll admit I've always had a soft spot for Nilbogs, even though they were broken louts.
If they can come up with a halfway decent explaination for *why* then I wouldn't mind seeing them upgraded.
....and of course, my players will suffer :D

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Ugh. Just like those 1e monsters which were invulnerable to magic weapons (but could be hurt by mundane weapons!), it's just a way for lazy DMs to make players feel dumb.

There are much more satisfying ways to make players feel dumb.

Cheers, -- N

Remove ads