D&D 4E "4E Revised edition"

Mercurius

Legend
I was glancing over the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Heroes-Forgotten-Kingdoms-Essential-Supplement/dp/0786956194"]Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms[/ame] entry on Amazon when, to my amusement, I noticed under the Product Details in Publisher, it says "4th Revised edition edition." Now given the double word, one would think this might be an error, but I'm wondering how this originated. Did someone at WotC slip or is it an Amazon gamer employee telling it like it is?

I'm glad someone is being honest :D

Obryn

Hero
I was glancing over the Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms entry on Amazon when, to my amusement, I noticed under the Product Details in Publisher, it says "4th Revised edition edition." Now given the double word, one would think this might be an error, but I'm wondering how this originated. Did someone at WotC slip or is it an Amazon gamer employee telling it like it is?

It also says it on Dark Sun.

I think it's an Amazon thing.

-O

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
zucchini.jpg

Bold or Stupid

First Post
I was glancing over the Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms entry on Amazon when, to my amusement, I noticed under the Product Details in Publisher, it says "4th Revised edition edition." Now given the double word, one would think this might be an error, but I'm wondering how this originated. Did someone at WotC slip or is it an Amazon gamer employee telling it like it is?

It's a publishing thing, to differentiate between new versions and reprints.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases