4e Stranded

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Soo, um, you still taking submissions? Since that new dragon-article I've been wanting to play a Dragonborn Paladin or Fighter.

Rayex

First Post
Recruitment is closed now, Im affraid.

And; Shaggy, welcome. There will probably be a few weeks untill you'll be inserted in the action though, so please just stay put till then! :)

Rayex

First Post
:1: The Hobgoblin is on M13 in the info-text. He's on M11 on the map?
:2: The position of Keira and Fodor are both marked with F in the map?
:3: I assume brushes are difficult terrain?

Yeah, I realized I have sometime used the Excel co-ords and sometimes the map co-ords ;P

However, the map is correct, will update the text so it is correct. And yes, the brush is difficult terrain.

Rayex

First Post
Rolls: 19 to escape; 20 next attack. He'll use cleave, for the chance of doing additional damage to the other one, if he or someone else should be adjacent.

rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1669800/

If possible or needed, Wittgenstein will shift (twice) to avoid being flanked by the crabs (with present positions that would be to T or S 13), but at present am only attacking the one (who is marked).

OOC: For what it's worth, I have no problems with you making any rolls for me if it speeds things along.

Is this round 2s actions, or do you want me to replace my rolls/actions with yours?

Oh, and... Jemal?? Your group is waiting for your actions. If no response by tomorrow, I'll NPC Daniel.

Rayex

First Post
Several people are missing their actions in the combat. I suppose it might be due to Enworlds unstability lately. I'll NPC them though, to not slow everything down too much.

On another note, during combat I will generally update everything each time a NPCs turn comes up, so if you think your actions might change after some mobs actions, feel free to wait with your actions till then, or edit your previous actions.

did that make any sense?

Graf

Explorer
Yup. 4e's interrupts take getting used to.

Having a great time!
(Of course, I'm not being eaten by giant crabs).

Kaodi

Hero
On a combat note... In your info in our thread you said that both the S and the H take 12 damage, but don't swarms usually resist 5 melee and ranged attacks and vulnerable 5 close and area attacks, or is this swarm different?

Remove ads