ZEITGEIST 4e Zeitgeist Adventure One for Fantasy Grounds.

spiteski

Villager
Hello!
I've recently been working to create Zeitgeist for Fantasy Grounds VTT as that's what my groups play using.
I've been given permission to share the first adventure with you all. Hope you enjoy it, those of you who use Fantasy Grounds.

If you've never heard of FG, you can google it and check it out. (I'm not sure on rules for outside advertising so won't link it).

As it's too large for attaching to post, I hope a link to mega is ok. If not, I'll need to figure out some way of sharing it.
https://mega.nz/#F!q5BEwJ7T!ilb6j_rZd60_SdRi8bTKBA

To install, just copy the .mod file into your Fantasy Grounds install directy "Modules" folder then activate it in the library in-program.

Shimrath

Explorer
I am also running the ZGAP in Fantasy Grounds, but i ran the first two chapters in person. I have all of Chapter 3 and a lot of Chapter 4 done, although i am not the most organized person when it comes to using the organizational tools that FG provides. If you feel like it would be useful (and can guide me through how to share it), i'm happy to share that stuff. I am Shimrath here and on the FG forums. Feel free to get in touch.

spiteski

Villager
Hey there man, thanks so much for the offer, but unfortunately sharing the stuff under copyright isn't allowed, so I'll continue to slog on through it (I'm up to Adventure 4 at the moment).

Once again, appreciate the offer though!

spiteski

Villager
Heya, Roll20 isn't a VTT that I use, so I can't say that I'd make it work with Roll20, and I don't think it'd be of much use either, as Roll20 doesn't make use of the same automation as Fantasy Grounds.
The maps and images can be unzipped from this module (using 7zip or similar), and they can be used, however.

Remove ads