• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(4th IR) Year 1 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokiwong

First Post
Edena

The Articles of the Dauntless do not overwrite the Constitution, they are simply a guideline of rules, the way the nation is run, is due to its leaders... but for now as long as the United States stays loyal then so be it...

William Ronald

Explorer
Any power that joins the Free Nations keeps its own form of government. I will try to write a Constitution for the Free Nations later this weekend, Edena.

I am taking drastic efforts to save the situation, as it has become quite grim. I was away for most of the day, so I have to try to save the situation for the Free Nations. Nor can I in good conscious abandon Earth and the other worlds to those playing conquerors, deceivers, and destroyers. I will likely make powerful enemies, not that I am not used to doing so. (Yes, we need a few more conflicts here.)

Do the Silver Cabal and I succeed in developing the ritual to banish the Red Death? (If so, evacuate my allies and use it immediately.) How many people can I help and save from harm on Earth and elsewhere. Do the actions of the Free Nations make any difference to the current situation?

Darn, those books might not be all they were cracked up to be.

:D

William Ronald

Explorer
The Chosen of Mystra, when they contact the Gods of Krynn, will make sure to let them know how to contact Mystra. (I would love to be a bug on the wall for that conversation with Mystra and the Krynnish gods. Second thought, I would be a squashed bug.) If the gods of Krynn offer any reward, the Chosen ask for any knowledge, aid, and advice to help the Silver Cabal in banishing the Red Death. (Trading something the gods of Krynn want for something I need. I am pulling out all the stops to defeat the Red Death and achieve my goals.)

Ardan takes a pile of books and lays them in a warehouse. His face winces in a horrific grimace as he grabs a torch and sets the books on fire. He seems to shake as he does so, his face turning redder as he stares at the flames.

A single tear drop falls from the corner of his right eye. He turns and walks away as the fire burns out, and nothing but ashes remain of the books.

Kalanyr

Explorer
All this talk of Antimagic has given me an idea, I want to create some kind of area dispel magic devices (like wands but useable by those without training).

Timothy

First Post
Janos Audron said:

LOL?

The Netherlands? Fighting back? With what exactely?

They sucked in WWII because they had like NO army.

That's because they had no army in WWI.

And I really, really, doubt that they had an army in 1885... or at least one good enough to stop a Torillian one.

Let's face it, The Netherlands SUCK as a militaristic nation.

Heheh, I was surprised too, all I wwanted with the Netherlands was to rule my own country and kidnap some scientists, but nervermind that. Edit: I will not send armies to the netherlands, and I will retreat my forces from earth after learning of all the sicknesses they have. Everybody that returns will be thouroughly checked on diseases and if there is just the slightest hintthat they have a disease, they will stay oin earth to defend my territories. I will also let 3 mages stay that can telepathicly stay in contact with me.

Last edited:

EVIL DELIGHT!

Edena:

I'm continuing the Plague that spreads through contaminated food and turns people shortly afterwards into undead (about a day or 3 afterwards). This is to have it spread nice and far offcourse before the first casualties fall :D

I'm also continuing the undead blight that spreads like a disease and corrupts the very soil and land and turns everything on it into an undead version of itself and the ground to a foul black substance with polluted and corrupted streams of water flowing through it... Undead paradise....

(NOTE: I consider myself working on both cases but not complete. I suspect that you will let me know when they are done. When they are done I won't use them right away... I've got plans for them that I need to work out./NOTE)

On another evil matter... I'm sending a few Necromancers over to Earth and on those places that were destroyed with all the hundreds of thousands of people dead... heh heh heh.... In pokemon phraise:
I'm gonna raisem all.... :D

I'm also sending a few powerfull and shapechanged or polymorphed Dracoliches under the personal leadership of Daurgothoth to go and capture members of the Silver Cabal who will be turned into intellient and loyal undead when brought back... And for fun I'll be killing as much of them before any direct action is taken against this action. When the abducting and massacaring of Silver Cabal scientists is discovered and direct action taken I'll just get out with the Dracoliches... 'll use these people to make vaccins for everything for my living Cultists...

And I'll be trying to research something or a way that will protect me from that anti magic contag. spells....

Ow and for sport I'll be opening a few portals across Toril guised as Knights of Neraka from Krynn. Why you say? Because Mina doesn't like to have Torillian involvement inher conquest of Earth offcourse and this is what you get in meddling in her affairs!

:D

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena and Everyone: I decided to stay up insanely late by my time to finish a post of Faerunian deities to the OOC thread. So everyone take a look.

The Free Nation seeks ways to counter any disease or magical illness found on Earth. Anyone coming from Earth is checked for diseases and cured. If any undead arise on Earth, clerics will seek to destroy them. The Silver Cabal is kept appraised of all my efforts to help their world.

ULTRA TOP SECRET FOR EDENA ONLY: The Free Nations begin work on devices that can be use to dispel magic over large areas. Attempts are made to make devices that will be useful for the battlefield and proceed from there.

Edit: I will be offline until tomorrow afternoon. I will have a game in the evening.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
If the Silver Cabal is in England the armies I sent will defend them just as much as any other english man would be defended by them.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Re: EVIL DELIGHT!

The Forsaken One said:
On another evil matter... I'm sending a few Necromancers over to Earth and on those places that were destroyed with all the hundreds of thousands of people dead... heh heh heh.... In pokemon phraise:
I'm gonna raisem all.... :D

I'm also sending a few powerfull and shapechanged or polymorphed Dracoliches under the personal leadership of Daurgothoth to go and capture members of the Silver Cabal who will be turned into intellient and loyal undead when brought back... And for fun I'll be killing as much of them before any direct action is taken against this action. When the abducting and massacaring of Silver Cabal scientists is discovered and direct action taken I'll just get out with the Dracoliches... 'll use these people to make vaccins for everything for my living Cultists...

You do realize that I have 3 armies in Europe alone helping to defend (one in each of the affected areas, and one in the netherlands). They of course will be very warry for further incursion, and as soon as they realize your forces are there, they will engage to drive them off and away from Earth.

As for the Dracoliches, even shapechanging or polymorphing can be seen through with true seeing which the higher-up among my armies have, but besides that, a simple detect magic will let them know something is very wrong with that seemingly "normal" guy walking across the street. In any case, should they encounter your dracoliches who are attempting to abduct and massacre the Silver Cabal members, they will engage them in combat, quickly calling in the most experienced fighters among my armies on Earth, including my PC.

*just making sure you knew ;)
I'm very definately going to protect these Earthlings!

[edit]- i knew there was some reason i just had to check the boards again at this ungodly hour

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC- Wow, Tanirth and Arkanyl actually agree on something at least. The need to stop the damn dracoliches, amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads