5 Years of Highmoon Media Productions

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
[imager]http://www.followsteph.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/5-year-birthday-cake.jpg[/imager]I've been so involved with other things that I almost forgot that today, as well as being my birthday, it is also the 5th Anniversary of Highmoon Media Productions!

It's been a fun-filled ride, I have to say. Though our last year has been not the greatest, it is looking up by the day. Welcoming One Bad Egg to the Highmoon Games family has been like a breath of fresh air, and I hope to have some good news regarding some projects that had to be put on hold for a while.

The only major change to be announced is the official cancellation of The Digital Front Podcast, though that won't be a surprise to anyone. Still, it was fun while it lasted and I thank everyone for the support they gave the show during its lifetime. A post/podcast episode on TheDigitalFront.com will go up soon.

Thanks to you, the fans and customers, because you've kept us going all this time. Here's to 5 years, and here's to 5 years more (at least!).

And what the heck, take 50% OFF our RPGnow catalog until Sunday, Oct 18!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Congratulations and happy birthday, Daniel!

You've put out some great products over the last five years, so I can't wait to see what you do over the next five! :)

Remove ads