ZEITGEIST 5e Adventures in single PDF format?

Bercilak

Explorer
Hi folks,
I got the 5e version of the Zeitgeist adventures from Patreon, so they came in separated pdfs, with each adventure comprised of 2-3 pdfs. Does anyone know if there's a version of these adventures that keeps each adventure in its own, single pdf. (It looks like the adventures are split into multiple pdfs, even on Drivethru.) It's not a huge issue, but as my group gets into adventure 3, I'm realizing it's a QoL thing, where having to search multiple pdfs when I'm looking for something is becoming a bit tedious.
Cheers,
Berc

the 5e zeitgeist i have has each adventure as a single PDF, but i got it from an add-on option to the level up kickstarter. it looks like you might be able to get it that way through the enpublishing store (i'm not sure on that though, since i didn't buy it through there).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yep, many PDF readers will let you join PDFs together. There's online tools which will do that too. It takes a few seconds. The compiled versions on the EN Publishing store I literally just did that to make them.

Selganor

Adventurer
My favorite (and free) program for that is PDF24(.org)

Just compiled the En5ider files together to:
  • Player's Guide (16 MB)
  • Adventures (196 MB)
and left the Campaign Guide and the other adventure.
The whole process was done in about 5 minutes.

For bookmarks you'd need another tool. I used the Foxit Reader to add the Index to the bookmark of the GPG Annual Vol.1

Remove ads