[5e] Spell & Crossbones

Quickleaf

Legend
Shall I add Kaz to the Pirates' Gallery and just await intro, I suppose?

Absolutely. Right now the party is in the middle of exploring a sea cave dungeon, so not a good place to introduce Kaz.

However, after this, I expect the group to return to Blackbeard's manor to finalize their deal: giving him Francois L’Ollonais' treasure for the rights to his beached ship called The Coral Curse. Do you see a way to tie Kaz in there?

Jago

Explorer
Well, the point of the adventure is looking for La Gloriasa della Mar , ¿sí? Could Kaz have basically been on the tails of the current PCs, one step behind so to speak and so just now getting to meet Mr. Teach?

If that is not good enough, straight up have Kaz have been captured on his voyage to the Caribbean and being brought before Blackbeard for Ransom or the like?

Quickleaf

Legend
Well, the point of the adventure is looking for La Gloriasa della Mar , ¿sí? Could Kaz have basically been on the tails of the current PCs, one step behind so to speak and so just now getting to meet Mr. Teach?

If that is not good enough, straight up have Kaz have been captured on his voyage to the Caribbean and being brought before Blackbeard for Ransom or the like?

Either works just fine. I like the second, but pick the one you like the best as your intro and we'll go with that. :)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
However, after this, I expect the group to return to Blackbeard's manor to finalize their deal: giving him Francois L’Ollonais' treasure for the rights to his beached ship called The Coral Curse. Do you see a way to tie Kaz in there?

I am soooooo happy you have faith in us to get this done, cause I'm getting a little nervous, I gotta be honest!! :eek:

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Okay people, it's maybe *not* just a Katerina pick-the-lock type thing, though it may end up being... it seems to be magically locked and therefore not fall under the "lock pick" category.

What do you all think? Obviously it wouldn't just be sitting here if it was easy to get. Any ideas at all? We can discuss it in game as week, this is probably the place for more rules-y discussions.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Shayuri

First Post
Well, no one's gotten this far yet. Between the kelpies and the other critters. Those wards haven't been triggered yet, and as far as we know there's no one able to reset them.

I'll read the spell description real quick, but it may be someone will just have to bite the bullet and risk triggering them. Who's got the most hit points right now? :)

Remove ads