[5e] Spell & Crossbones

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Hey. I'm not dead just having some medical issues that were keeping me mostly off the internet. But I am here and can probably post and push things along a little bit, if everyone else is around. :D

EarlyBird

Explorer
Hello all!

I am posting to see if recruitment is still going on. I am interested by what I have read so far (although there is still a lot more posts to go through), and was wondering if I could make a character that combined the cook and surgeon (and therapist) duties aboard ship. These seem to be two that are currently unfilled and would make for some excellent role playing.

Please let me know.

EarlyBird

Explorer
If the cook's position is filled I will gladly just be a surgeon only. My thought when I was posting was to be an herbalist and use the skill both to heal and spice up the gruel.

Also I saw a quest to get pox medicine for the crew and that would help add another hook into having my character come aboard.

Still I don't wish to rock the boat so if there are any positions anyone thinks should be filled first I will gladly look into those as well.

Remove ads