[5e] Spell & Crossbones

Fenris

Adventurer
My apologies folks. It was a hard summer for lots of reasons that I won't burden you with. But like Gandalf I have passed through Fire and Death, and am returned. Fenris the White lol. Despite work picking up everything else has settled down and posted will return to normal. My thanks to you for your patience and again my apology.

Quickleaf

Legend
My apologies folks. It was a hard summer for lots of reasons that I won't burden you with. But like Gandalf I have passed through Fire and Death, and am returned. Fenris the White lol. Despite work picking up everything else has settled down and posted will return to normal. My thanks to you for your patience and again my apology.

Fenris! Glad you're back :) It does sound like you went through the ringer. Are you healing up well?

Thateous

Explorer
Just fyi my character won't say much until we leave the tavern. Not trying to whisper sweet nothings into the drunken hot girl's ear all night.

peterka99

First Post
Matthan: should we:

1) use violence on the half-ogre (unsportly)
2) un-drink him (time consuming, and maybe there are others around)
3) Convince him he should let us pass- We already tried deception and intimidation... maybe sell indulgences ? Maybe he will not trust catholics that much... Or just ask it as a penance, as well as dozens of prayers ?

Remove ads