D&D 5E 5E Survivor - Sourcebooks & Campaign Settings

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
The writing was on the wall on page 1. Xanathar's took off quickly.
I grossly overestimated the amount of Tasha's hate. I expected it to get eliminated in short order once all the campaign settings were gone, thanks to all the negative attention it gets in these forums. But nope. Turns out, it gets a lot more love (or a lot less hate) than I expected.

Xanathar's though? Yeah, I called that one as the winner weeks ago. It really was no contest.

DataDwarf

Explorer
Tasha's lasting as long as it did did surprise me, but I think it deserves it. While most of its content wasn't really for me personally, it was still pretty well written.

I grossly overestimated the amount of Tasha's hate. I expected it to get eliminated in short order once all the campaign settings were gone, thanks to all the negative attention it gets in these forums. But nope. Turns out, it gets a lot more love (or a lot less hate) than I expected.

Xanathar's though? Yeah, I called that one as the winner weeks ago. It really was no contest.
I was always under the impression Tasha's was a favorite. I was a very late adopter of the book. I mainly bought for completionists sake.

Remove ads