D&D 5E 5e - Tales of the Old Margreve (Roll20) Campaign Recaps

Nebulous

Legend
So, ironically, my OTHER actual Strahd group campaign is 77 sessions into Strahd and I am reusing these maps and massively changing them for the Margreve campaign.

MrTemplar

Villager
Your's are my favorite write ups on the site. I have been checking every few weeks since your last post hoping they were back! Love it and thanks for sharing your game with us!

Nebulous

Legend
Your's are my favorite write ups on the site. I have been checking every few weeks since your last post hoping they were back! Love it and thanks for sharing your game with us!
You are welcome! Thanks for the kind words. We are currently playing Spelljammer now and I will eventually start posting some of those.

Nebulous

Legend
Huzzah! Nebulous, what was your overall feeling about this campaign?
I loved it! Had a blast, the players really enjoyed it too. I took a lot of Kobold material and molded it into my own story (and all of Castle Ravenloft!). The campaign ended as if we could pick up next week and keep going (it ends with initiative rolled) but I was ready to try something new. In fact, I wish some of the KP folks could see it, and I would love to thank them for all the great ideas.

Remove ads