• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [5e] The Lichway - Old School Dungeon with new school rules.

sithramir

First Post
It appears we have 4 stealthy people in the group so that's pretty darn good. We should probably think of a plan of how we move forward together.

Can anyone pick locks though? Not sure we have a fix for that.

I suggest perhaps we have 2 up front, 2 non stealthy types, and 2 in the back? I can put the light in their area and we have the ability to stay in low lighting in front and back?

Brother Dave

First Post
I suggest perhaps we have 2 up front, 2 non stealthy types, and 2 in the back? I can put the light in their area and we have the ability to stay in low lighting in front and back?

As Nissa and Ren would be the '2 non stealthy types', and Ren will insist on staying near Nissa to protect and assist her unless she specifically needs him elsewhere, that works out well.

*edit* - and that would be 5 stealthy types, though Javier is at a disadvantage in his scale armor so he should probably not be up front. :)

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
That would probably work well. That way we can have 3 people in the front half ready to receive a bless spell wothout shuffling around too much

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'd say we go three stealthy with low-light vision up front, light with non-stealthy priestess and warrior and one stealthy back protector in darkness behind.

As for lockpicking, this is dungeon, dwarven universal keys are accepted manner of entrance ;)

Although in-game, Zanword Sealeaft will complain about any damage to the graveyard :)

Dr Simon

Explorer
[roll0]

Okay, on the subject of dice rollers, I didn't know that there was one on these boards again.

Format is:

[roll=Name of Roll]1d20+6 (or whatever dice+mods you want) [/roll ]

If you try to edit that post you can't edit the dice roll. Seems pretty straightforward. Also you can't add another roll, so do all rolls you might need in one go.

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
[roll0]
[roll=Impossible Die?]1d13[/roll] (Answer= no, looks like you need to use dice that exist. But that's hardly an issue :))

Remove ads