D&D 5E 5th Edition OGL Guide

ChapolimX

Explorer
I don't know how to see individual editions so everyone editing this:
:)
Nice job! It got much better! Specially the links treatment. The Nordgames supplements looks cool too.

I want to add some more stuff in time, but I'm sure there is more stuff I don't even know about and I'm also limited on time, so people, let's join forces ...

Now, I'm thinking about adding an entry for En5ider supplements (not individual issues) considering they are pdfs what is the difference between a book and a magazine after all? Can someone confirm if the En5ider supplements are OGL licensed?

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
And I now remember this thread...and what I wanted to add is there!

Nord games NPC guides is very useful. And Kobold Games Tomb of Beasts is huge...and also inspired and very useful.

Also looking forward to the 5E Book of the Righteous. Suppose to start shipping to backers soon. But that has also been added, even before coming out. I will see if I can think of something else.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ok, heres a thing: Kobold press technically has 30 or so 5E products

https://koboldpress.com/kpstore/product-category/all-products/dungeons-dragons/5th-edition/

Now, some of these (or at least their content) will be part of the forthcoming Midgard Campaign Setting. In any case, do we add all 30 here?

What's the typical page count on those $2.99 PDFs?

(Thought I notice so far only print products are in the wiki post -- what's your intention there, [MENTION=6798715]ChapolimX[/MENTION]?)

ChapolimX

Explorer
What's the typical page count on those $2.99 PDFs?

(Thought I notice so far only print products are in the wiki post -- what's your intention there, [MENTION=6798715]ChapolimX[/MENTION]?)

Well, It was not my intention to restrict the post to physical products to be honest. The idea was to have a comprehensive list but with care to avoid becoming boring and overwhelming. A little bit vague but yes. The truth is I started this by trial and error and didn't thought through the whole thing.

Regarding Kobold Press 30 pdfs we could group them by product lines like deep magic, adventures, source books, etc... We could use bullet points, or coma separated titles to keep things a bit shorter.

Well, I'm afraid I don't have a very solid answer. Would like to hear other people opinions.

Should we restrict the list to books available at print format? This would be a objective criteria to avoid some bloat and list completeness would be actually doable.

Or we could just use common sense to judge what should be added and compile some information?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
My thought there is that if we include those PDFs we should include EN5ider's too. But at that point it does start to become very unwieldy - EN5ider has 150 of them!

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

ChapolimX

Explorer
My thought there is that if we include those PDFs we should include EN5ider's too. But at that point it does start to become very unwieldy - EN5ider has 150 of them!

I think that' s fair. Added an entry for EN5ider. As the backlog is accessible by subscription, I don't think we need to list every supplement individually.

Irda Ranger

First Post

Maybe when there's a single page that has all of them, they can be noted in the Wiki as a single Entry, like--

EN5sider Collection [150 PDFs]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases